The cathedral bell tower having belonged to two cathedrals, Troitsky and Krestovozdvizhensky, was constructed in 1713. Because of slow speed of construction, as a result of earth motions the bell tower has been inclined slightly and its construction has been completed taking into account this inclination. Today this slope is one of distinctive features of its architecture forming a silhouette of the town.
The framework of the bell tower consists of two spaces: a massive cube in the basis and an octagon tower rising over it. The total height of the construction makes 60 meters. The tower is visually divided into three layers, each of which is decorated with various architectural details.
Now the cathedral bell tower is an object of a cultural heritage of federal significance and belongs to Solikamsk museum of local lore.
Address: Naberezhnaya St., 88.